AutoZone is the largest American seller of automotive accessories and parts. Memphis, Tennessee is its base, and it has more than 6,000 stores across the US, Puerto Rico, Brazil, and Mexico.
You must have bought something from these retailers at some point. You might need to contact them for inquiries about the product you purchased or to make an order. Here are all the details and contacts you need for AutoZone.
AutoZone’s Contacts List
There are several vital numbers for Autozone you would need to contact AutoZone for deliveries or inquiries.
- (800) 288-6966: Customer service and order status
- (800) 741-9179: Customer service
- (901) 495-6500: Customer service
- 1-800-741-9179: For questions, reward inquiries, or general comments
- (800) 288-6966: Customer care center toll-free number
- 011 620 2700: Head office number
- 086 112 2111: VIP Loyalty Program
- 080 011 4115: AutoZone ethics hotline
- 0800 200 933: Technical Advice Department
AutoZone Business Hours
AutoZone has a standard working timetable that is designed to fit into the plans of most related businesses. Most stores open at 7.30 am and close at 9 pm on weekdays and Saturdays, and from 8 am to 8 pm on Sundays.
AutoZone customer care lines will work from 7 am to 10 pm from Monday to Friday. On weekends, the line is open between 8 am and 8 pm.
This is the time frame in which most related businesses are running; thus, customers need to dial AutoZone.
How To Contact AutoZone Real Person
Most of the systems today are automated. If you need to speak to a live person, you can call the number for AutoZone; 1-800-288-6966.
Select a language and you will have a waiting time of fewer than 2 minutes. You will then speak to a human on the other side of the line.
There are other alternatives you could use in the customer care line;
- Press 1 to locate the nearest AutoZone store
- Press 2 If you have questions or a comment about an AutoZone store
- Press 3 If you need to make an inquiry or comment about an AutoZone order
What Are AutoZone’s Social Media Links?
There are several social media platforms for those who need more information on which you can contact AutoZone. If you have questions or comments, you can leave them on these sites, and AutoZone will get back to you.
- Facebook. You can log in and see their page on www.Facebook.com/autozone and comment or talk to the staff through this platform.
- YouTube. Go to www.youtube.com/autozone to watch videos on various products and guides on making the best use of AutoZone services.
- Twitter feed. You can follow AutoZone on www.twitter.com/Autozone to see and comment on any developments in the company.
- Instagram You will get hundreds of relevant posts on Instagram @autozone.
- Linkedin profile for those seeking employment or if you want to look at details about employees.
- Pinterest profile with countless pictures for your assessment to know the latest models and products in the market.
What Is The Mailing Address For AutoZone?
The official mailing address for AutoZone is 123 South Front Street. 38103- 3607 Memphis, Tennessee. This is the address of their main office.
AutoZone’s live chat And Email Options
You can also contact AutoZone customer service through their email, [email protected] if you don’t want to dial AutoZone. The address is serviced during work hours, and professionals will help you solve your issues here.
If you need to contact an employee through email, there are two formats of addresses you could use;
- Using a dot (.) to separate the names of the employee in the address; [email protected].
- Using a dash (_) to separate the names of the employee in the address; [email protected].
AutoZone does not have a live chatting feature on any of its customer service websites. AutoZone chat is covered by an email address and the telephone number to AutoZone.
Important AutoZone Help Pages
Auto Zone help pages are a big part of the company’s success. Some of the most important help pages include;
- Autozonepro.com is a page that is aimed at giving help and educating professionals. It is an excellent site to guide any user or professional on repairing and using various products.
- Autozone.com will offer general tips and guides. If you have any issues with installation, this site could help you clear them out.
- AutoZone FAQs will also be helpful since they will provide a series of commonly asked questions and responses; most of the problems are common among users.
AutoZone’s Upper Staff And CEO
For any company to be as successful as AutoZone, it needs superb management. Here is a list of the upper staff and the CEO of the company.
- Philip B. Daniele– Senior VP, customer, and commercial and customer. Since October 2015.
- Preston B. Frazer- Senior Vice president store operations since October 2019.
- Mark Finestone Senior Vice president supply chain, merchandising, marketing, and customer satisfaction since October 2015.
- Eric S. Gould- Senior Vice president, supply chain and customer satisfaction since February 2021.
- Ronald B. Griffin- Senior VP. He is also the chief information officer since June 2012.
- Domingo Hurtado- Senior Vice President International and customer satisfaction since September 2018.
- Thomas B. Newbern- Executive Vice president, commercial, store operations, loss prevention, and customer satisfaction since October 2015.
- Jamere Jackson- Executive VP and Chief financial officer, store department, finance and since September 2020.
- Seong K. Ohm– Senior VP Merchandising.
- Albert Saltiel- Senior marketing VP and customer satisfaction since April 2013.
- Richard C. Smith is the Senior VP in charge of human resources
- William C. Rhodes, Chairman, President, and CEO since March 2005. He was initially the executive vice president for store operations and commercials.
AutoZone is one of the most reputable automotive retail stores on the planet. As the company grows, it has also increased the number of interactions it makes with the customers.
There is an AutoZone contact with which you can use to get help on various issues concerning their products. There is no option for live chat with customer service, but there is an email you can use.
Apart from that, there are several help pages and social media platforms on which you can access information on AutoZone customer service and so much more.
AutoZone has flourished in recent years because of the fantastic management under the CEO, William C. Rhodes. All indications are that AutoZone will maintain this upward trend.