What are the first associations coming to your mind when thinking about the UAE? It is often associated with world-famous landmarks. It is one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers, Burj Khalifa, the singing fountains listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, and not only. Traditionally, luxury real estate in Dubai is familiar to many by advertising the central or coastal areas, among them Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai. Dubai Creek Harbour is no stranger to opportunities. Investors and potential residents choose apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour in 2022 just as often as its neighboring districts.
Magnificent Atmosphere Of Dubai Creek Harbour
The breathtaking views and magnificent atmosphere of happy life impress even the most non-romantic visitors. The flagship project of Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding, the bayfront with its artificial lagoons epitomizes the pinnacle of luxury and tranquility that go hand in hand with the unparalleled amenities within the area. A separate point that makes many people decide to buy property in this particular area of Dubai is the breathtaking views of Dubai’s famous skyline from virtually all apartments and villas.
Dubai Creek Harbour in numbers
According to the developer’s vision, Creek Harbour is to be an affordable and sustainable city of the future with a working population of 450,000 people. According to Reidin-GCP, the rates of return for luxury residential communities with controlled entry show 12-30% higher returns than free-access projects.
Creek Harbour is being built in phases. The districts under construction, although connected to each other, can act as self-sufficient units with all the necessary conditions for life. This means that you can use your real estate for living or renting without waiting for the completion of the entire Dubai Creek Harbour area.
Residential complexes in Dubai Creek Harbour
The choice of properties in this area next to the Mediterranean-style yachts is truly unlimited. A future house owner can choose either an already finished residential complex or an off-plan property. Let`s have a look at the most popular complexes in the district:
- Palace Residences situated on the waterfront is a five-star complex of premium housing units with hotel service. Overlooking Creek Canal and Creek Beach, the complex will have direct access to the luxury Palace hotel next door, and the apartments will also have breathtaking views of the area’s new dominant skyline and theoretically the new Dubai Creek Tower, the tallest tower in the world. Properties at Palace Dubai Creek Harbour will cost from AED 1,000,000.
- Creek Gate is another ambitious project in the area. It comprises 250 residential units with views on the seafront and Dubai skyline. The apartments are designed in reserved style, being decorated by natural stone and muted colours.
- The huge tower called The Grand offers only premium properties. It is still under-development, although it has all chances to surpass the neighboring residences. The project from Emaar Properties is developed in contemporary style and corresponds to the surrounding chic and richness.
The process of becoming a house owner in Dubai Creek Harbour
It may seem that the procedure of buying the real property in Dubai is complicated and not for everybody. However, thousands of investors from different corners of the world prove the opposite. If we want to describe the structure of a deal, we will get the following image:
- The seller explores the variants and chooses an appropriate real estate in one of the residential complexes of Dubai Creek Harbour.
- The seller and the buyer sign a contract of sale, which reflects all the parameters of the transaction. It is important to make sure that the contract corresponds to the established criteria.
- When signing a sales contract with the seller, the buyer pays a deposit (usually 10% of the purchase price of the property).
- The seller obtains permission from the developer to sell his property (No Objection Certificate, NOC), which is necessary to register the transaction at the Dubai Land Department.
- Once permission to sell has been granted, the seller and the buyer register the property in the name of the new owner with the Land Office and the buyer pays the rest price.
Real estate agency in Dubai
To avoid any misunderstandings and confusions in the process of a deal it is crucial to address a reliable real estate agency. Ax Capital works in cooperation with famous developers to provide the best options for the clients from the entire world.