Are you looking for suitable teddy bear names for your kids’ favorite toys? If yes, you are in the right place! We have over 700+ names of teddy bears lined up for you.
Find cute, famous, and cool names for your kids’ teddy bears. But remember to let your kids make the final decision. Kids form a special bond with their teddy bears, and establish deeper connections when these toys have a name.
Without further ado, let’s look into the various names of teddy bears. Find a name that fits and brings out your kids’ teddy bears’ personality.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
Best 100 Cute Teddy Bear Names (Generally)
Teddy bears are cute and lovely. Aren’t they? Your kids will cherish these cute names for teddy bears as they fit the stuffed toy’s personality.
The word “cute” doesn’t have to represent teddy bears of the female gender; males can also use these cute names. So, if you think your kids’ teddy bears are cute and deserve cute names, check out the options below.
|Bubbles||Peaches||Mr. Cuddles||Fuzzy bear|
Best 100 Funny Teddy Bear Names
Does your little one have a good sense of humor? Don’t think twice when naming the teddy bear if he or she does. Give your child’s stuffed collectible a funny but clever name.
The good thing about these funny teddy bear names is that adults or teens who own teddy bears can use them. Some adults fancy these funny names as opposed to other names. Check them out below.
- Prince beary
- Root beary
- Freddy the Teddy
- Eddy Teddy
- Grizzly Adams
- Blue – Labatt Blue’s bear mascot name.
- Gummy Bear
- Bobo – The Simpson’s Mr. Burn’s teddy bear
- Oxsana – Borat pet bear’s name
- Beary Potter
- Mr. Gibbs
- Lazy Bear
- Hairy Barry
- Bearly Chubs
- Ding Dong
- Mr. Fluffles
- Knight Night
- Mr. Kisses
- Jimmy Chew
- Grilled Bun
- Sargent Teddy
- Poke – Coined from the “Poke a bear” idiom.
- Fruit – Coined from the “bear fruit” idiom.
- Beary Styles – Coined from the play “Harry Styles.”
- Bonnie Bear
- David Beary
- Oozy Chubs
- Hot Sauce
- Honey Nut
- Mr. Bean
- Fur Baby
- Halle Beary
- Peter Panda
- Beary Potter
- Beary Manilow
- Gummy Bear
- Candy Bear
- Bearies N. Cream
- Bear Grylls
- Justin Bie-Bear
- Peggy The Teddy
- Little John
- Medi The Teddy
Best 20 Pink Teddy Bear Names
Do you own a pink teddy bear and seek a befitting name for your adorable toy? Here are a few names to consider.
Pink teddy bears are adorable. The pink color is a unique color that symbolizes many great things. It symbolizes good health, universal love and sweetness. Of course, teddy bears are sweet. They serve as a cuddle buddy and a friend.
So, if you’re seeking an adorable name for your pink teddy bear, check out the list below.
- Pinky – An adorable and prominent name for a pink-colored teddy bear
- Rosie – A unique pink-red color
- Blossom – Pinky cherry blossom
- Pina – this lovely name will fit any pink-colored teddy bear.
- Flamingo – Do you still remember the pink bird? That’s it.
- Cotton Candy – People love this pink-colored candy. I am sure you do too.
- Pembe – This Turkish name is adorable. It means a pink color that fits a pink teddy bear.
- Pink Rose – Have you seen a pink rose? It does look adorable. This name would fit a female teddy bear.
- Pink Plumeria – A unique plant whose beauty none can deny. Your teddy bear will look good answering this name.
- Pinky bear – A gorgeous name for a beautiful pink-colored teddy bear.
- Azalea – A pink flower or flower that boasts a pink color.
- Hilier – lthis is a gorgeous name for a beautiful pink-colored lake in Australia.
- Blush Beary
- Pinkie Bear
Best 20 Purple Teddy Bear Names
The purple color represents so many great things, and so is the purple teddy bear. Purple signifies creativity, ambition, wisdom, royalty, extravagance, wealth, peace, pride, and independence.
You can see the cute and inspirational meaning the purple color has. Ignite your kids’ creativity with a purple teddy bear and unique names to match. Check out the options below.
- Lavender – An ancient plant that symbolizes serenity, calmness, royalty, grace, and healing.
- Plum – A desirable thing. And yes, the purple teddy bear is a desirable toy.
- Violeta – A feminine name that symbolizes spiritual wisdom and modesty.
- Lilac – Symbolizes joy of youth and love.
- Lone – In English means having no company, but in Greek means “violet.”
- Orchid – Means love, thoughtfulness, and mature charm.
- Amethyst – Refers to a purple gemstone. This makes a great name for a purple teddy bear.
- Iris – A rainbow or rainbow-like display of numerous colors.
- Sangria Bear – A Spanish drink made of red wine, lemon or orange juice, and brandy. It’s a good name for a purple teddy bear.
- Mauve – Refers to a moderate reddish or grayish-purple color.
- Mulberry – refers to edible purple fruit. Teddy bears are not edible, but they form incredible bonds with kids.
- Cuddly Bear – This refers to the cuddly nature of the teddy bear. Cuddling a teddy bear fills a void created by the absence of a loved one.
- Violet – An adorable name for a purple teddy bear
- Purple tomato – A good name for a rare teddy bear.
- Sapphire – A precious gemstone and a cute name for an adorable teddy bear.
- Tanzanite – a cute purple gemstone from Tanzania and a cute name for a teddy bear.
- Purple garnet
Best 100 Cute Boy Teddy Bear Names
Has your kid decided the newest collection of toys would be a male teddy bear? Choosing a name shouldn’t be an issue, as we have many options lined up.
Below are adorable names for a male teddy bear. Your kids would love them.
- Mr. Brown
- Mr. Bear
Best 100 Teddy Bear Names Girl
Having shared the best names for the male teddy bears, let’s focus on the female gender. If your kid is a male while the teddy bear is a female, or vice versa, choosing the best name can help solidify your kids’ bond with their teddy bears.
Furthermore, give your little ones a chance to make their choices. You can create a list of names from the ones listed below and ask them to choose. Whatever name you choose is the best for their teddy names.
So, here are the teddy bear female names below.
- Sky Blue
- Mrs. Cuddles
- Lady J.
- Lady B.
- Kit Kat
- Jelly Bean
- Peggy The Teddy
- Pet Tedi
- Cutie Teddy
- Pet Teddy
Best 60 Good Teddy Bear Names
Do you want good teddy bear names that fit your kids’ or your teddy bear’s personality? Here are some great options for you.
These names are great and would fit any teddy bear regardless of color or gender. Your kids will love them too. Check them out below.
- Papa Teddy
- Mr. Goodbear
- Mr. Cuddle Teddy
- Bloom Teddy
- Big Teddy
- Favor Teddy
- Happy Bear
- Happy Boy
- Nature Teddy
Best 100 Teddy Bear Names
These are the best and undisputed teddy bear names. You can use them for any teddy bear. Plus, your kids would love them.
Kids consider teddy bears as special toys. They cherish their stuffed toys and pamper them. So if you are helping your kids to name their teddy bears, consider using the best names for teddy bears. Check out the options below.
Best 60 Famous Teddy Bear Names
Do you want to make your kids’ teddy bears famous? Then give them famous teddy bear names. The exciting thing about these names is that they’re a breeze to remember and will make your kids love their teddy bears more.
So, if you’re looking for famous names for teddy bears, check out the options below.
- Smokey the Bear
- Little Simba
- Scooby Doo
- Baby Bear
- Clever Bear
Best 240 Vintage Teddy Bear Names
Do you prefer vintage names for your kids’ teddy bears? Here is a list of options for you. Choose vintage names to make your kids teddy bears appear vintage and valuable. Check them out below.
- Paul the Bear
- Esther the Bear
- Star Teddy
- Paddy Tedi
- Prime Teddy
- Boss Teddy
- Teddy Archie
- Frances – Feminist form of “Francis.”
How To Pick The Ideal Teddy Bear Names
If your dog, cat, or other pets have a name, there is no reason your child’s teddy bear shouldn’t have one. Names are used for identification. Plus, they allow us to form special bonds with people and things.
Helping your child choose a name for their teddy bear is a great decision. But how do you choose the perfect name, given the myriad of options out there? Use the tips below.
1: Make the process as smooth as possible:
Naming your child’s teddy bear should be a smooth process. Besides, you already have a list of names to choose from.
There’s no such thing as the “perfect name.” The most important thing is how your child feels about the name. Is your child happy? If yes, then that’s the name the teddy bear should have.
If your kids aren’t comfortable with their teddy bears’ name, suggest other options so they can make a choice. Don’t overthink or try to force your child to pick a name you choose. It’s their teddy bears, and naming it should be their responsibility. Your only contribution is to suggest a name.
2: Suggest names your kids can pronounce comfortably:
Your kids are counting on you to help them make teddy bear name suggestions. Don’t let them down. Make name suggestions that your children can pronounce easily.
So, choose a name that the kids can easily remember and pronounce. In other words, all the names you present to your child to pick from should be simple but captivating.
However, if your children prefer the more complex names, don’t argue with them. It’s their teddy bears, so you must do what they want. If they want complex names, then give them complex name suggestions.
3: Pick a name based on the teddy bear’s features:
You can help your kids choose a name for their teddy bear based on the stuffed toy’s features. How is this done? Grab a seat beside your little ones. Then ask them to examine their teddy bears and describe what they see.
You can give clues to help direct your kids as they examine the teddy bear. But allow them to have complete control. And work with whatever they tell you.
A Handy Tip: Does the teddy bear have a theme? These include Christmas hats, hearts, skates, and reindeer antlers. If yes, you can choose a name that blends with its themes.
Explain the meaning of the themes to your kids, so they can pick a name that blends. But note that you don’t have to force them to choose a name just because you like it. It’s their teddy bears, and naming it should be their job.
3 Fun Ways To Choose Teddy Bear Names
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the long list of teddy bear names? Use these fun ways to choose the perfect name for the toy.
1: Draw from a hat or cap:
Pick ten or more teddy bear names your kids fancy, write them on paper, and put them in a cap or hat. Then ask your kids to draw one blindfolded.
Remember to tell your kids what the game is about before you proceed. Let them know any name they draw blindfolded would be the chosen one.
2: Coin flipping:
If your kids find two names they love, you can use the coin-flipping technique to help them choose one among both names.
Ask them to choose a head or tail, each representing a name. Now, flip the coin and let them see what the outcome is.
The beauty of this strategy is that your kids would be comfortable with the chosen name because it’s their choice.
3: Rock, paper, and scissors:
In this technique, you can play a game with your kids where the winner would be the one to name the teddy bears.
In other words, if you win, you’ll be the one to name your kids’ teddy bears. But if they do, they’ll be the ones to decide.
Finding teddy bear names should not be an issue for you anymore. This list contains names your kids would love for their teddy bears.
Teddy bears have been providing comfort and friendship to millions of children worldwide. They also come in various materials, styles, colors, sizes, and prices, meaning you should be able to find the right teddy bear for your kids.
Furthermore, when you find that perfect teddy bear for your kids, please try to help them find a name for their toy.