Keep up to date with the neighborhood all week by subscribing to our newsletter, liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, joining our Flickr group, and if you have questions or tips, emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, some of the stories you may have missed:
• Meet the talented neighbors behind the terrific Holiday Light Spectacular.
• Welcome to Brooklyn, controversial sculpture Civic Virtue!
• Speaking of statues: the best places in the area to see the Statue of Liberty.
• Start saving up now for the MTA fare increase, coming in March.
• In happier MTA news, the R train is running through the tunnel again!
• Is widespread South Slope gentrification inevitable?
• Still need gifts? Try A Shoe Grows in Brooklyn, which has more than just sneakers.
• The world didn’t end, but neighbors had ideas for what they’d do if was going to.
• The kids at P.S. 124 are psyched about their laptop upgrades.
• Finally, these are not your mother’s Christmas wreaths.