It’s between holidays and it’s supposed to be a dreary, wintry night. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your Wednesday, head to Freddy’s (627 5th Ave) tonight at 7:30pm for a ukelele jam, followed by a 9:30pm performance by The Ukuladies. It’s a fun bunch of ladies who put on a good show. If that’s not enough to warm you up, remember to get to Freddy’s before 7pm to enjoy happy hour deals.
- Photo Of The Day: Way Of The Cross
- South Slope Rental Roundup
- Find New To You Deals At The Park Slope Parents Clothing Swap
- Fireworks Display (Not Armageddon) Scheduled For Friday Night
- Adoptable Animal Of The Week: Milo
- Participatory Budgeting Win Bringing Air Conditioning To PS 10
- Photo Of The Day: South Slope International Airport?
- Make Your Voice Heard With Our New Feature, South Slope Perspective
- South Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: April 17-20
- Watch For Changes On The N And R Lines This Weekend
- Tragic End To South Slope Dog’s Loving Rescue
- Green-Wood Hosts Talk On Designer David Bates Douglass Saturday
- Photo Of The Day: Frozen Spring
- Afternoon Bite: Lunch Special At Mariella
- Park Slope Library Looking For Book Sale Volunteers