It’s between holidays and it’s supposed to be a dreary, wintry night. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your Wednesday, head to Freddy’s (627 5th Ave) tonight at 7:30pm for a ukelele jam, followed by a 9:30pm performance by The Ukuladies. It’s a fun bunch of ladies who put on a good show. If that’s not enough to warm you up, remember to get to Freddy’s before 7pm to enjoy happy hour deals.
- Photo Of The Day: This Little Piggy Went To Market
- 10 Old Photos Of Prospect Park To Remind You Spring Is On The Way
- South Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: March 30-April 2
- Volunteers & Vendors Wanted For Greenwoodstock
- FasTracks On The D/N/R & More South Slope Subway Changes
- South Slope Weekly Rewind: Pirate Mini Golf, Budget Votes, Wine On The Move
- Brooklyn News Roundup
- Neighbors Bringing “Shipwrecked” Pirates & Mini Golf To Red Hook This Summer
- South Slope Open House Roundup
- Application Process Still Open For BUGS, The Local Charter School Now Into Its Second Year
- Join A Volunteer Group Dog Walk This Saturday
- Photo Of The Day: Hi-Yah!
- South Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: March 26-29
- Buy, Sell, Trade, And More In Our Classifieds Section
- Local Schools To Rally Against Proposed Education Reforms This Saturday