It’s between holidays and it’s supposed to be a dreary, wintry night. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your Wednesday, head to Freddy’s (627 5th Ave) tonight at 7:30pm for a ukelele jam, followed by a 9:30pm performance by The Ukuladies. It’s a fun bunch of ladies who put on a good show. If that’s not enough to warm you up, remember to get to Freddy’s before 7pm to enjoy happy hour deals.
- Photo Of The Day: Fore!
- Being A Zookeeper At The Prospect Park Zoo Is Just As Cool As You Thought
- Offended ‘Palestinian’ On Plane Turns Out To Be A Jewish South Slope Resident
- The Gallery Players Nominated For Awards Celebrating Great Off-Off-Broadway Work
- Photo Of The Day: Kicked To The Curb
- Seven-Story Apartment Building Coming To 5th Ave
- South Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: July 28-31
- Service Changes To Local Subway Lines This Week
- South Slope Rewind
- Photo Of The Day: Diorama
- Need A Beefcake In Your Life? Adopt This Dog!
- South Slope Rental Roundup: Under $2,000
- Join The 72nd Precinct For National Night Out Against Crime On August 5
- Photo Of The Day: Summer Clouds
- South Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: July 24-27