It’s between holidays and it’s supposed to be a dreary, wintry night. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your Wednesday, head to Freddy’s (627 5th Ave) tonight at 7:30pm for a ukelele jam, followed by a 9:30pm performance by The Ukuladies. It’s a fun bunch of ladies who put on a good show. If that’s not enough to warm you up, remember to get to Freddy’s before 7pm to enjoy happy hour deals.
- Photo Of The Day: Sunset On Auto
- Local Leaders Push For Plastic Bag Surcharge During BYOBag Week
- Tomatoes, Kale & More At Thursday’s PS 295 Farmers Market
- Things To Do In Prospect Park This Fall
- Clover Barber Shop Sign Now Gone From 7th Avenue
- Photo Of The Day: Overcast
- Bombay Grill: Closed, On Vacation, Or…?
- City Still Paying Guards To Watch Largely Vacant De Blasio Home
- West Nile Pesticide Spraying In Our Area Tonight
- Gail Flanery’s Solor Show ‘Coloratura’ Opens At 440 Gallery This Week
- Photo Of The Day: Perfect Ending
- Local Leaders Push MTA To Restore Express F Train Service
- South Slope Weekday Events Spotlight: September 15-18
- The R Is Going Through The Tunnel! Plus More Subway Service Changes
- Spielberg’s “St. James Place” Filming In The Area On Friday