It’s between holidays and it’s supposed to be a dreary, wintry night. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your Wednesday, head to Freddy’s (627 5th Ave) tonight at 7:30pm for a ukelele jam, followed by a 9:30pm performance by The Ukuladies. It’s a fun bunch of ladies who put on a good show. If that’s not enough to warm you up, remember to get to Freddy’s before 7pm to enjoy happy hour deals.
- Photo Of The Day: Diorama
- Need A Beefcake In Your Life? Adopt This Dog!
- South Slope Rental Roundup: Under $2,000
- Join The 72nd Precinct For National Night Out Against Crime On August 5
- Photo Of The Day: Summer Clouds
- South Slope Weekend Events Spotlight: July 24-27
- Ask The Fire Department For A Spray Cap, Don’t Just Open Hydrants!
- Try, Try Again: Pavilion Pizza Coming Soon To Space Next To Movie Theater
- G Train Tunnel Shutdown & More Weekend Subway Changes
- Photo Of The Day: Park
- Meet Laura Sternbach, Cool Local Kid Hosting A Lemonade Stand Fundraiser For The Library
- Bit Of The Week: Pulled Pork Sandwich From Sidecar At Summer Strolls
- Stock Up On Fresh Tomatoes At Thursday’s PS 295 Market
- Unlocking The Truth Bassist Alec Atkins Discusses Going To School In South Slope
- Underwater Adventures At The Free Hip Tot Family Day At Greenwood Park This Sunday